Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest!
Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    • CommentAuthorRobPappin
    • CommentTimeDec 1st 2019

So again, I hate to bug, but now my sheet effects dialogue box will not allow me to choose a different set of sheet effects. I have downloaded and installed the latest update (the last time they went on the fritz) but now I cannot seem to get them to work properly. I opened a different map, and they were applied, but I had no option to change them. The map I was working on, didn't even have sheet effects. They simply didn't work, even though the dialogue box was available to me. Sorry, but I am very frustrated with things right now.

Best...Rob
    • CommentAuthorRobPappin

Never mind (again) Duhhhhhhhhh! All good
    • CommentAuthorLoopysue

What happened?
    • CommentAuthorRobPappin
    • CommentTimeDec 2nd 2019

Posted By: LoopysueWhat happened?

Well the sheet effects wouldn't work on one map, but they worked on another. Not sure why, but when I went back to the map I was working on they started working again. Also, my duhhhh was that I have to actually select a sheet to be able to see what effects are applied, as well as then having the option to switch the sheet effects style (ie, SS4, DD3, etc). Thanks Sue!
    • CommentAuthorLoopysue

Oh I see!

And thanks for the explanation. I've got one of those annoying minds that won't let go of a mystery. Its a bit like having an ear-worm. You know - when you can't stop hearing the same old song in your head for several hours?
    • CommentAuthorRobPappin

Posted By: LoopysueOh I see!

And thanks for the explanation. I've got one of those annoying minds that won't let go of a mystery. Its a bit like having an ear-worm. You know - when you can't stop hearing the same old song in your head for several hours?

Well, "Don't stop Believin'"! LOL

Thanks again Sue!
    • CommentAuthorLoopysue

Nooooooooooooo!

LOL!