Kingdom of Koehaithia

This is the next quadrant map I am working on. You can see Quadrant 1 Here

There are 4 Quadrants. 2x2. Quadrant 1 is North West, Quadrant 2 is North East, Quadrant 3 is Southeast and Quadrant 4 is Southwest.

Quadrant 3 - The Kingdom of Koehaithia

*Legend of each Text*

Orange = Starting village
Blue = Friendly villages/castles
White = Wilderness Zones
Yellow = Dungeons
Green = Raid Campaigns
Purple = World Wonder
Lite Red = Mountains/Seas

*Playable Races in the quadrant that start in Felthine*

Elven
Nausaabi (Small rabbit like people).

*Playable Race that starts in the Korelonian Tower of Vission*
Korelon - Arcanist human (think Darth Maul)

/Quadriant-Maps/Kingdom-of-Koehaithia.jpg

Comments

• 6 days later
  • I am surprised no one commented on this :( I know my style is not traditional. Oh well.
  • LoopysueLoopysue ProFantasy 🖼️ 39 images Cartographer
    Oh I just missed it with being so busy!

I love the fiery names of the volcanic area down at the bottom of the map :)

What style are you using? I can recognise the easy stuff like the HW fills and mountains, but where did those palm trees come from?
  • MonsenMonsen Administrator 🖼️ 46 images Cartographer
    Looking at the mountains with waterfalls along your main river, do these contain some magical water source, like a portal to the elemental plane of water or something? Don't look like they would accumulate enough water to maintain a continuous flow from where they are located.

That obsidian block near the middle keeps teasing me though, what is it's secret?
  • I've been incredibly busy this week.

Looks good !
  • Thanks Sue. All of the vegetation symbols are from the original CC3 fills.

Monsen. Yeah, I didn't have a good way to incorporate waterfalls so I thought outside of the box. My thinking was that inside those rock formations are geysers that's shooting up water. In my lore, there is a great deep that the world was created on, and there is a massive well of water under that area of were those geysers are pulling water from.

The Obsidian Block is a massive secret and was exposed when the volcanos erupted causing the peak of that mountain to shatter to reveal the Obsidian Block. It's a perfect smooth stone of obsidian nested tightly under that mountain. Many wielders of arcane are attracted to it as it gives off a slight magical hum that only heightened magic users can feel. This one won't be revealed until later. The most popular of speculation is that it's a pillar holding the foundations of the world, others speculate it's some gate way to an under realm, and others believe it's not of this world and is ancient of ancients.