Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest!
Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    • CommentAuthorRangerSheck
    • CommentTimeMay 2nd 2009 edited

Hi all -
    According to the help text, the Global Layer Status dialog box should let you show and hide layers with some checkboxes. I don't see the checkboxes - see my attached screenshot. After clicking in the space where some of the checkboxes should be, I've managed to hide some layers. I can't see which ones are hidden and which ones aren't in the dialog, since I can't see the check boxes. I just started using CC3 this week, and after an hour of playing around I'm pretty well stuck thanks to this. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Edit: I should note that I am able to see the check boxes in the Select Layer dialog. I figured out how to remove the layers from the Global Layer settings and just use the local layer settings for a map.
      cc3-global_layer_status.png
    •  
      CommentAuthorMonsen
    • CommentTimeMay 3rd 2009

hmm.. Seems like a bug, and not something specific to your install. My installations behave the same. I guess it haven't been noticed because people rarely use that particular dialog.
    Thanks, Monsen - based on your confirmation, I filed a support request.
    •  
      CommentAuthorRalf
    • CommentTimeMay 4th 2009 edited

It's a bug we haven't seen yet - very probably because GLS is so rarely used. It goes on our list of things to fix. Thanks for making us aware.