Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest!
Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    • CommentAuthorJimP
    • CommentTimeNov 15th 2019 edited

Okay, onward and upward !

Before I work on the import into CC3+, I am curious which lgt file creates this in FT3 ?

Thanks.

edit: I looked at all of them one at a time, and while there were some close, I couldn't find a match.
      tnt01_completebb.jpg
    • CommentAuthorLoopysue
    • CommentTimeNov 15th 2019

In FT3 that would be one of the bottom three in the list of colour schemes that start with "CA155". I can't see which one in this little image, but it will be one of them.
    • CommentAuthorJimP

Okay. Thanks. I may use it as a simple export from ft3 in another game world. I have a bunch of them that are partial worlds.

I'm currently working my way through the hollow black altitudes with changefs and changec.

Neat.
    • CommentAuthorJimP

Here ya go.

Altitude bit is in the wrong place. I'll move it later. Still have to name places, etc. yet.
      tnt02b_0000018b.png
    • CommentAuthorJimP

I am looking at using one of the 'glass floor tile' bitmap fills as a frame. I think it came with one of the early Annuals. Persian floor tiles, something like that.
    • CommentAuthorLoopysue

Its coming on very nicely, Jim :)

It might be worth shifting that grid to align it properly with the map if you have time.
    • CommentAuthorJimP

Grid it came with, but I'll definitely fix that and the rest of it.
    • CommentAuthorJimP
    • CommentTimeNov 16th 2019

The Rocks, Zogand, and Shur Land are continents. Since I'm switching from an icosahedron map to a rectangular map, and I think I added more land to this map, some locations don't have names. Yes, I am adding a continent for T&T Thieve's World, Sanctuary is located upper right.

900 pixels wide of a 2000 pixel map.
      tnt02b_0000026b.png
    • CommentAuthorJimP

Due to hackers adding accounts into my wiki, and me being unable to delete their accounts which I never authorized, I have uninstalled the wiki from my domain.

The above map will go to my regular t&t site.
    • CommentAuthorLoopysue

It looks brilliant, Jim :)

That's a shame about your Wiki. Is there any way you can salvage it and keep control of it next time?
    • CommentAuthorJimP

I don't know how they got in so it will have to stay gone.
    • CommentAuthorJimP
    • CommentTimeNov 16th 2019 edited

Anyway, here is the link to my T&T site.

The navigation menu needs some work, but that will have to wait.
    • CommentAuthorLoopysue
    • CommentTimeNov 17th 2019

I don't think I really 'got' the site that well, Jim, but no matter - I can see from this thread that you have created a great new map :)
    • CommentAuthorJimP
    • CommentTimeNov 17th 2019

The older maps of small areas are based on the previous Icosahedron map. I'll be converting those as I have time to the newer rectangular map.
    • CommentAuthorJimP
    • CommentTimeNov 18th 2019

• CommentAuthorLoopysue
    • CommentTimeNov 18th 2019

That looks really cool, Jim. By coincidence the colour scheme goes really well with your page :)
    • CommentAuthorJimP
    • CommentTimeNov 18th 2019 edited

I went into the cms style sheet and changed it.
    • CommentAuthorJimP
    • CommentTimeNov 23rd 2019

Just added some text to the world map.Petal area map is done with a map. The rest on my site, for area maps, are partial png save as. When I have time I'll make small area maps and add them to the site.
      Bragnol01b.png
    • CommentAuthorLoopysue
    • CommentTimeNov 23rd 2019

Looks good :)

I would zoom in to the FT3 final map and re-export for better detail for the regional maps.
    • CommentAuthorJimP
    • CommentTimeNov 24th 2019

Thanks !