Can't get Dungeons of Schley floors to work?

Hey folks. I got the Dungeons of Schley pack a while back and am trying to use it. However, whenever I click on it to try and do anything (right now, floors), I get the names of the associated floorplans, but they're all appearing as stone. Any help would be appreciated.

Comments

• LoopysueLoopysue ProFantasy 🖼️ 39 images Cartographer
    Could you be a little more specific please?

Is this when you are creating a new file, or when you are trying to use a drawing tool in an existing file?
  • RalfRalf Administrator, ProFantasy 🖼️ 18 images Mapmaker
    Have you started a new map in the Dungeons of Schley style? It sounds as if you are using it in another style map, which hasn't the fills styles included.
  • If that were true Ralf, how could someone use them in a map that isn't currently using that style, or is it even possible?
  • MonsenMonsen Administrator 🖼️ 46 images Cartographer
    It is, but you need to import the fill styles into the map first. In CC3+, fill styles are defined in each template, so by default, only the one in the template you based the map on is available.

The simple way of dong this is to create a new blank map in a style already containing the fills, then in your actual map, use Draw --> Insert File and pick the new blanks file yo u made for insertion. Once the file is at the cursor, ready to be placed, simply hit Esc. The result of this is that all fills from that file will have been inserted, but not the actual map itself.
  • Ralf, that was the problem, I needed to start the map in the Dungeons of Schley style. After that I could use symbols from that and DD3. Thanks!