Random streets in Cities of Schley

Hi everyone. I have looked around but can't really find and answer to this. Is there anyway to resize the houses (in my case make them smaller) while using the "random street" tool in Cities of Schley? I would like to know if there is a similar command as using CTRL while placing a regular symbol. Thanks in advance.

Comments

• LoopysueLoopysue ProFantasy 🖼️ 39 images Cartographer
    Hi Rob :)

If you right click the Street command button you can adjust the settings in the panel that opens.

If you have already placed a House, you can scale it the same way you scale anything else, using the scale tool.
  • Thanks, Loopysue! I love the variety of stuff that comes with this add-on. So I can adjust the width, length, spacing and so on. I will do some experiments to see how to get it right. Just a random question while I'm here (sort of a newbie question), is there anyway to delete landmasses you've drawn. Following the tutorial that comes with it, I drew the islands on the wrong sheet and I need to move them or delete them. Either works. Thanks again.
  • LoopysueLoopysue ProFantasy 🖼️ 39 images Cartographer
    You're welcome :)

You can move anything around using the move tool. If you want to move individual nodes to change the shape you can use the node edit tool, and if you want to move anything to a different sheet you can use the change properties tool and set the right sheet in the sheet dropdown box in the dialog that appears.

I know there is another way to edit landmasses, but I've never used it and forgotten the technique. Maybe one of the others can help here?
  • I think I figured out my own answer. I just had to zoom in closer on an edge to pick it then delete it. Always something to learn!