Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest!
Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    • CommentAuthormdauck
    • CommentTimeOct 15th 2019

Maybe I just need to uninstall the entire application and all patches and add-ons but I figured I'd give this a try first. When I start CC3+, I get three errors presented to me, then the application opens to the main screen. The errors are that three files appear to be missing. They are; CC2PER-General.opt, CC2PER-Houses.opt and CC2PER-Colors.opt. I've searched around the file system and I've not found a single .opt file for that matter. I was wondering perhaps if I didn't reload a patch or forgot to add something to the overall build.

Any thoughts?
    •  
      CommentAuthorMonsen
    • CommentTimeOct 15th 2019 edited

There was an error with one of the updates, that accidentally copied in an extra library file in your CC3+ installation directory which uses those files. It was only out for a short while, but I guess you managed to grab a copy.

You should be able to fix it by deleting the cc2per.dll file found in your CC3+ installation directory (c:\program files (x86)+ProFantasy\CC3Plus).
    • CommentAuthormdauck
    • CommentTimeOct 15th 2019

Fantastic. That corrected the issue. Thank you very much,
    • CommentAuthorWESeib
    • CommentTimeFeb 23rd 2020 edited

Just an FYI, I just bought I new system and did a full installation with fresh files.
    I just got this same error pertaining to CC2PER-General.opt and found this thread by a Google search.
    Whatever is installing the file cc2per.dll, is out there live. I believe it is one of the annuals.
    My suspicion is it is the 2019 Annual Install file.

I have done what this thread instructed and deleted cc2per.dll which corrected the issue.
    • CommentAuthorLoopysue
    • CommentTimeFeb 23rd 2020

Another way of solving the issue is to reinstall the latest update as the very last installation, even if you have already installed it when it came out. That solved the problem for one of the CC3 FB Group users.
    • CommentAuthorWESeib
    • CommentTimeFeb 23rd 2020

I had tried installing update 24 and it didn't fix the error which is what led me to the google search and the discovery of this thread. I thought I would just let them know that one of their files is putting it out there.
    •  
      CommentAuthorRalf
    • CommentTimeFeb 24th 2020

Thanks for the note, I'll look into this.
    I've ran into this as well, mind you I did not have the issue running the program under Wine, but then I'm not sure if I got all the same things installed and in the same order as I did in Windows 10.
    • CommentAuthorRikster
    • CommentTimeMay 18th 2020

Having similar problem missing files CC2PER-General.opt, CC2PER-Colors.opt and CC2PER-Houses.opt deleting cc2per.dll didn't correct the issue.

Additionally had the warning Source file not found - Fcw32.mac when trying to install update 25 of CC3+ on windows 10.
    •  
      CommentAuthorRalf

Please double-check you've removed CC2Per.dll from your correct program files folder (you installed CC3+ in). If it's not present the error should really not be popping up. If the problem persists, please send in a support request from your registration page.
    • CommentAuthorRikster

That fixed it thanks Raif. Had only renamed the dll before.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMonsen

Renaming only works if you rename the extension (.dll). CC3+ automatically loads all .dll files regardless of their name, so as long as it keep's it extension, it will be loaded.