Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest!
Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    • CommentAuthorIthril
    • CommentTimeOct 5th 2019

I'm loading the programs again, and I discovered some discrepancies in the install dialogs.

This one for Dioramas Pro is asking for the Serials for Symbol Set 4
      dioramas instal screen.jpg
    • CommentAuthorLoopysue

Dioramas Pro was updated to Dioramas 3 not long ago. Maybe installers of different ages is what is causing this issue?

That's a wild guess, by the way.
    • CommentAuthorJimP

If you have CC3+, thats the wrong Diorama add-on for it.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMonsen
    • CommentTimeOct 5th 2019 edited

The text is just Ralf forgetting to update a string when he built the installer, the text there is completely separate from the config to what serial it actually wants. I am betting Ralf does some copy-pasting when he builds new installers, since a lot of the stuff is basically the same.

Posted By: JimPIf you have CC3+, thats the wrong Diorama add-on for it.
    Not quite. It is the old Dioramas (Made for CC2 Pro Originally), but that installer works with CC3+. It is not the new Dioramas (Dioramas 3, made for CC3+) though. This one is just intended for people to use their old add-on without paying for the upgrade to the new one.
    • CommentAuthorJimP

Okay. I am very tired this week.

Was doing a long winded quest for an online game, and it was painfully boring but caused me to lose sleep. Back to mapping, that I can handle.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMonsen

And here I thought gaming was supposed to be fun ;)
    • CommentAuthorJimP

This particular quest took me around 20 hours over the past month to complete. Gathering type quest, in multiple zones. Started easy 10 items of each thing. Last quest was 50 items of each thing. And 1 or more item in each part was hard to find.

Gaming is fun, but this particular quest wasn't.
    •  
      CommentAuthorRalf
    • CommentTimeOct 8th 2019

The Dioramas Pro for CC3+ install is fixed now to show the proper name in the dialog.