Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest!
Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    • CommentAuthorAduroTri
    • CommentTimeSep 20th 2019 edited

I took an image of it, but, I can still get the program to start up. What's wrong?
      1.PNG
      2.PNG
      3.PNG
    • CommentAuthormike0liver
    • CommentTimeSep 20th 2019

I've just downloaded and installed the update without any apparent problems.
    • CommentAuthorAduroTri

This is after the update has been installed, mind you.
    • CommentAuthorLoopysue

Hi Aduro :)

Ralf just updated the installer about 30 minutes ago. Anyone who has downloaded the installer before that and installed it will have a stray driver in the Program Files folder called "CC2Per.dll". You need to go there and delete it.

C:\Program Files (x86)\ProFantasy\CC3Plus

If you are still having problems after that please contact Tech Support.

Anyone who has not yet downloaded the installer in light of the issues that cropped up earlier today in two threads on this forum, the installer has been updated and the update is working fine on my own machine right now.

If you downloaded it a couple of hours before this comment but haven't yet installed it, please delete the old download and re-download it fresh from your account page.
    • CommentAuthorAduroTri
    • CommentTimeSep 20th 2019 edited

Thank you very much for this information.

That fixed the issue entirely.
    • CommentAuthormike robel

When I downloaded the new file, I got the error, but it cleared and the program seemed to work normally, except that it threw the error each time I started CC3Plus.

I downloaded the program again and the new download did not correct it, but deleting the file referenced above did so.
    • CommentAuthorLoopysue

I don't think the updated installer was set up to remove the offending driver - just to be clean of it in itself.