Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest!
Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    I am assuming that I'm one making stupid mistakes, but… For the life of me… I CANNOT install Symbol Sets 1 and 2.

Both say that they cannot find CC3. I have uninstalled and reinstalled everything three times. I'm probably missing the obvious.

Can anyone make a few suggestions?

Thanks, Lisa
    •  
      CommentAuthorMonsen
    • CommentTimeAug 24th 2019

Have you downloaded the right versions of the installers? There are separate installers available for CC3 and CC3+, depending on what you have.

If you are sure you have the correct installers, try to (re-)install the latest update, do a reboot, and try running CC3(+) at least once before trying again.
    Thanks, Monsen!

I am 97.3% certain that I have the correct installer, but I will download again to be sure.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMonsen
    • CommentTimeAug 25th 2019

You should be able to see that from the file names of the installers. The CC3 versions contain the product name and just the word setup, while the CC3+ versions also contains 'ForCC3Plus'
    Oh my goodness! I'm feeling particularly embarrassed today. All the stress I gave myself because I was doing CC3 instead of CC3+!

Thank you for helping me out!

If it had been a snake…
    •  
      CommentAuthorMonsen

You're welcome. Happy mapping.
    • CommentAuthorJimP

You should see the mistakes I have made... better yet, I would rather not post any of them.
    • CommentAuthorLoopysue
    • CommentTimeAug 25th 2019 edited

Never feel embarrassed about learning stuff :)