Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest!
Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    Probably on the forum already is so link and close this.

Seeing as how this is a 32 bit program is there any other steps I can do to increase the memory usage for this?
    When I go to export error pops up saying not enough memory
    If there are no other options to increase memory usage for this what is the max export resolution I can use? I was trying to export a large world map set to 10000 x 10000 with Antialias set to 75%
    I currently have 32 gb of ram so the memory it's self shouldn't be the issue or if it is again max settings i can use

system specs
    i7-7700k
    32gb 3200 ram
    gtx-1070
    •  
      CommentAuthorMonsen
    • CommentTimeAug 10th 2019

I recommend reducing antialias significantly. To compute antialias, an export significantly larger than the requested will need to be made, with 10000x10000 at 75% antialias, you are actually asking CC3+ to export about 22700x22700.

I would recommend trying for an export at about 12000x12000 after antialias has been calculated in (you should see this in the export settings dialog, labeled work area)
    • CommentAuthortaustinoc
    • CommentTimeAug 10th 2019

You might take a look at the 2017 annual. The September installment is "large exports." It can take a long time for very large images, but it does work.
    The annual tasustinoc is good. There is also a post on the forums here with the info but its not consolidated etc. About half way through this post if where the info starts showing up; http://forum.profantasy.com/comments.php?DiscussionID=7955