Ancient Tombs Text Area with Border issue

So I'm trying out the Ancient Tombs Annual and i'm having a bit of trouble with the Text Area with Border Tool. This keeps happening.

Anyone else experience this?

I'm going to try to Repair this install, but i'm thinking this isn't supposed to happen, yes?

Comments

• edited July 2019
    It only seems to happen when i start a new map. If i try to use the tool on the Annual sample map, the tool works fine. What might be happening here?
  • MonsenMonsen Administrator 🖼️ 46 images Cartographer
    Not sure why you experience this in the first place, but the exact error you receive is because it is looking for a symbol definition already in your map; Borders_H1. Now, this symbol definition should have been inserted into your map by a command a few lines up in your macro. The second error is just a result of the first one.

If you can just try placing the Border_H1 symbol in your map manually before using the tool (It is int he Borders.fsc symbol catalog from this annual, should be the default symbol catalog that opens up when you start a new map) and see if that makes a difference (I am betting this will lead to another similar error message, but for another symbol)