Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest!
Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    • CommentAuthorJakk9000
    • CommentTimeApr 26th 2009

Hi, I bought CC3, CD3, and DD3, and I have some questions.

The first one is what is the pixel rate for printing maps out from CD3 at 1 inch = 5 feet.

Second is where would be a good place to get maps like that printed and how can I set the maps up to fit on regular paper?

Lastly is there a video tutorial for CD3? I could use it.
    • CommentAuthorGandwarf

Hi Jakk.

First question: I don't know, maybe someone else can answer this one.

Second question: I know some people use this website to print maps: http://www.gamer-printshop.com/

Third question: I don't think there are video tutorials for CD3 (yet). Did you see my PDF tutorials? They should set you on the right track.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMonsen

First: Just type 1" and 5' for paper and drawing distance respectively in the printing box, and CC3 will take care of it. (Make sure you type in the unit symbols for inches and feet [' and "] too, and not just the raw numbers)

Third: Gandwarf is right. there are no CD3 video tutorial presently.
    • CommentAuthorJakk9000

Ummm whats the printing box?
    • CommentAuthorJakk9000

nm
    • CommentAuthorJakk9000

By the way is CC3 supposed to take a while to redraw or is vista messing with it?
    • CommentAuthorGandwarf
    • CommentTimeApr 26th 2009 edited

If you have effects on, redrawing can take a few seconds. On larger maps it can take 10+ seconds. This also depends on your computer hardware. If you have a fast computer, the software will be faster also.