Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest!
Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    • CommentAuthorjasales
    • CommentTimeJul 10th 2019

This is for my Art of Wuxia Game. I'm very happy with the map and wanted to share. I also want to thank everyone here who has answered my questions over the past 3 years on these forums!
      AoWMap.jpg
    • CommentAuthorLorelei
    • CommentTimeJul 10th 2019

That's awesome! What a great print!
    • CommentAuthorLoopysue
    • CommentTimeJul 11th 2019

Wonderful map - Love it :)
    •  
      CommentAuthorRalf

Excellent, I love it! :)
    • CommentAuthorjasales

Thank you all very much. CC3+ is an amazing piece of software. I brought the file to OfficeMax on a thumb drive and they printed and laminated it.
    • CommentAuthorDarkRaptor
    • CommentTimeJul 24th 2019

Very, very nice!
    • CommentAuthorShessar
    • CommentTimeJul 25th 2019

This is a wonderful map! Your color choices for everything are perfect. Your text choices really add a lot of flair too.

Thanks so much for sharing!
    • CommentAuthorjasales
    • CommentTimeJul 26th 2019

Thank you so much for the kind comments. I spent a ridiculous amount of time on design. Getting the color and "weight" to balance was a fun challenge. This is the campaign map for my Art of Wuxia RPG game which is going to be published by DWD Studios. You can find more info about the map and the game at www.explodingdice.com.

I hand drew 12 coastline maps trying to get continent outlines that looked good. I finally settled on this one by using two iconic symbols that represent the land and the game. This map contains a giant Chinese dragon and a giant yin/yang or taijitu. Can you spot them?
    •  
      CommentAuthorQuenten
    • CommentTimeJul 31st 2019

Brilliant map. You should be very proud of this.
    • CommentAuthorBarliman
    • CommentTimeAug 5th 2019

Wow, that is beautiful.
    • CommentAuthorjasales
    • CommentTimeAug 7th 2019

Thank you both. I had some game developers look at it and they loved it. I can't look at it without wanting to run even more games using it.

My playtest groups have decided to keep playing and running games even thought the playtest is now over. They said the map helped to inspire, so, mission complete I think.