What is the installation order for...

I am having problems with CC3 and its related additons when it comes to FIlls and Symbol bitmaps retaining their paths to the original tiled bitmap... I haven't moved them, I haven't done anything to them that would cause it to lose a referenced association like that... Also, ALL the symbol libraries spread throughout the Dungeon Designer 3 and City Designer 3 seem to work somtimes and then not at all until some time passes.. and what I mean by work is, that it appears as little Xs which are a indicating a missing bitmap fill, but it is still there... also, my permissions on my computer are set correctly so its not a 'read/write' system conflict.

So... once upon a time, I read (I think) that there was an install order for CC3 and its additions and if not done properly you could 'break' something in some config file somewhere in the guts of CC3. It was something like that... anyways, I have CC3, DD3, and CD3 and the Fantasy Symbol Packs... what is the order and also include any info on when to apply any patches in the sequence.

Thanks in advance