Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest!
Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    Hi Everyone

So, I finally finished my Mythological Greece map for my upcoming Legend campaign setting. It's not meant to be historically, or mythologically, correct. It's just what I though would make a fun setting with plenty of opportunity for adventure.

I've had to resize the images for the forum, so lots of detail has been lost, but I've thrown in some crops of different areas so you can all see the maps better.

It will be a couple of months before I start running any games in the setting, so I might make changes between now and then, but for now I'm happy with the results and hope you all enjoy.

First up, a crop of Crete. I used Crete as the guinea-pig as I developed the style, symbols, fills, sheet effects etc., and only started working on the rest of the map once I'd got it right. Some of you may have seen my first couple of attempts in other threads.

DMG
      Crete_small.jpg
    And a detail of Central Greece...
      Central Greece_small.jpg
    … and the area around Troy...
      Troy_small.jpg
    All set in the Mediterranean World...
      The Mediterranean World_small.jpg
    That's part of the Known World...
      The Known World_small.jpg
    Which are all part of the Legend setting...
      Legend World Map_small.jpg
    And a crop of the Map Key so you know what you're looking at...
      Legend Map Key.jpg
    • CommentAuthorLorelei
    • CommentTimeJul 5th 2019

WOW!! Just wow. Love this!!
    Wow! Amazing work! I definitely want to play in that campaign! I love the symbols you've used for it and the way you've faded the mountains. Very nice work all around.
    • CommentAuthorLoopysue
    • CommentTimeJul 5th 2019

Brilliant! Love it :D