Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest!
Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    • CommentAuthorshado42
    • CommentTimeJul 4th 2019

So was reading thru the TUM and came across what is shown in the attached screenshot... Where are those symbols, specifically that center chair :) ? I have been thru every symbol I can find in my install of both the TUM and CC3 and cannot find them. And would really like to use them. Are these available somewhere?
      Tome.JPG
    •  
      CommentAuthorMonsen
    • CommentTimeJul 4th 2019 edited

It's in @Symbols\Cosmographer\Deckplan\Command.fsc (Assuming you own COS3 [Or Cos Pro, seeing that you are using a very old version of the Tome])
    • CommentAuthorshado42
    • CommentTimeJul 4th 2019 edited

I am using a very old version of the tome :) Its on my 'to be upgraded' list :) And yes I own COS3..hmmm... could have swore I looked in there...lets look again...Nope that chair is not in there. In fact NONE of the symbols shown there are in there. I have had CC for a long time but only recently picked up COS.. also not in the few that are not shown in this screen shot :)
      Command.JPG
    •  
      CommentAuthorMonsen

Remember to expand the collections. The chair is one of the commander ones.
    • CommentAuthorshado42

doh!!!!! thanks. I am an idiot :) I constantly forget to expand the collections