Missing Serial Number

Hello, I've got CC3 and recently upgraded to a new PC. At the time I purchased my CC3 I was using a different email. I now need to install but can't find my serial number.
I've sent an email to tech support with my old and new email address over a week ago and have not gotten any response.
Also, I've tried to call directly but noone answers (the phone number is not a format I recognize, I'm guessing it's not a US number)?

Any suggestions?
Thanks,
Will

Comments

• sdavies2720sdavies2720 Traveler
    edited April 2009
    PF is headquartered in the U.K., which explains the phone number. I fear they may be gone for the weekend, but Ralf is likely to check here on Monday. A week delay is unusual, so you might log another tech support ticket while you wait. Unfortunately, there isn't much we (as users) can do to help.
  • Have you registred on the PF site ?
    All you need is your old email and password.
    Your serial numbers should be displayed.
    If you have not registred, I can only recommend it once you have your number back.
    They still have my old CC Dos registry !
  • Well when I first tried this I had my serial numbers resent to me. Then I remembered that my email changed since I bought CC so I went in and changed it. Now I'm unable to log in to the account at all. That's what prompted me to send the email to tech support. Guess I will send another one.

Thanks all,
    Will