Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest!
Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    Few even can remember why or who built Urksgard. Few dare venture that far off the beaten path. Of course like most long abandoned and almost forgotten ruins from centuries ago, rumors still are over heard of great wealth and treasures left behind. Will you dare Adventure worth and Claim the Glories left behind..Or Will you fade to nothing more than lost memories.
      Capture.JPG
    So You found the collapsed stair leading down into the depths of darkness, are they safe enough to try and go down? What Creatures can be Lurking below? Had the ruins been plundered? Could you find shelter below from the miserable weather in the region?

Are you brave enough to go into the darkness Like the Water from the sky?
      stairway down.JPG
    So you followed the tracks along the waters edge this far, now which way do you go?
      Follow the trial.JPG
    Now where do you go? The tracks and the water simply ends here. Lost at the collapsed floor. The water slowly trickling over the edge. You can hear the water splashing below. Do you try and cross? Or do you follow the Water? Think there may be More Below? Have you found any treasures yet? If not do you try and survive the journey home?
      Hole in the road.JPG
    Right Now only 1 sub level, but can always add more Later.
    Like all my Maps, mapped entirely with CC3+ Assests. Mike Schley, DD3+. SS4 Assests. Just now sending off files to Monsen
    Head over to the Atlas page and find the detailed full Map of Sub Level one there.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMonsen
    • CommentTimeJun 21st 2019

These maps are now available in the atlas. Thanks for the contribution John.

Ruins Of Urksgard Sublevel 1
    Ruins Of Urksgard
    • CommentAuthorLoopysue

Lovely maps, John :)
    Thanks everyone... Let me know if I should Map more Levels of Urksgard to explore.
    • CommentAuthorLoopysue

You draw beautiful maps, John. I do hope you will do some more, whether they are for the atlas or some other reason :)
    I use just the Art provided in the programs..Would not say I actually Draw as much as place things.
    • CommentAuthorLoopysue

Placing things is art - choice and composition - colour.

Maybe draw is the wrong word. Perhaps it should be create :)
    •  
      CommentAuthorMonsen

I also just noticed that with the addition of these maps, we are now up to 350 maps in the atlas. Good work everyone.
    • CommentAuthorLoopysue

:O

Wow!

I had no idea there were so many.

Congratulations on sharing the 350th JP :)
    • CommentAuthorLorelei

Nice maps! And thanks for joining our community of contributors to the Atlas! Welcome!
    • CommentAuthorJimP
    • CommentTimeJun 22nd 2019

Do you also draw/create dungeons ?
    • CommentAuthorLoopysue

You mean underground dungeons, Jim?

Sorry for such a silly question! I tend to classify everything done at this scale as a 'Dungeon map' ;)
    Posted By: JimPDo you also draw/create dungeons ?

Who Me?
    I also Refer to Indoor Encounter Maps, Natural or Man made as "Dungeons" or simply Battle Maps.
    • CommentAuthorJimP

Reason I ask is I seem to be the only one making dungeon maps for the Atlas.

It, uhm, would be good to see someone else's outlook on such maps.
    Think we pick what style we do best. I can't seem for the Life of me Make Overland or Cities maps worth a Dang to save my life. Waiting on the Schley City PAck to come out to check out his assets. Not really Happy with the Basic Art that comes stock with CD3+. And I don't have the Talent to go in and Design Building on My own inside the programs. Been looking into the assets by David Hemenway at Roll20. However that won't help with the Atlas none.
    I rarely do Natural Dungeons aka..Caverns because My Campaign Rarely uses them.
    Buildings are the easiest for me to map.
    I guess I am OCD because I Rarely map anything that ain't straight and have full squares for game play.
    • CommentAuthorJimP

I don't use caves much in the Atlas, nor in my own maps.

You might check this Interesting, Important and Helpful topics - Free Symbols, Resources, Tutorials & More at the top of these forums. CSUAC 2.0, Bogie's mapping objects, and Dundjinni. Hundreds of symbols. All of them free.
    Since I have a Much newer Computer I may... Before hand I could never save anything over 100 DPI without system crashing. Plus I usually have a horrible time getting anything to Download correctly and installed..I am a Computer Jinks.