Searching for a map maker

Hi,

I am looking for someone who can make a fantasy map for me in the form of a Phoenix. It is a empty map for a course for leaders who can fill in their own words for their world of leadership. I need it in A3 pdf

Can somebody help me out? Ofcourse I pay for it.

Thank you!

Comments

• LoopysueLoopysue ProFantasy 🖼️ 39 images Cartographer
    Hi Arianne :)

I was wondering if you could perhaps be just a little more specific about the actual use of the map so we have a better idea of what you are expecting. For example, when you say 'empty' do you still expect there to be mountains, forests and rivers? How exactly will it be used? Should it have to be pale or dark so that things placed on it will show up properly - if there are to be things placed on it? And lastly, how it will be published and distributed - will there be credits and/or royalties? How 'big' is this thing?
  • 7 days later
  • MstrCatMstrCat Newcomer
    Arianne,
    Not that this isn't the place to ask such a question, however I would also suggest looking at the Patreon website as well. There are several if not many fantasy map makers there that would likely love your commission work. The Patreon website itself also helps with the issue of payment (if they don't have methods already arranged). I support Elven Tower and Neutral Party, and I'm sure there are others that produce maps as well.
  • You have a Concept for the Phoenix?