Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest!
Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    I don't know about anyone else, but I would love to be able to create underwater maps, complete with underwater symbols... such as coral, shipwrecks, mermaids, oceanic fish, like sharks, marlins, whales and underwater plants like sea anemonies, things like that.

Do we have anything like that, or anything in the works?
    • CommentAuthorLoopysue
    • CommentTimeJun 6th 2019

Well, I was working on something, but I got distracted by another thing. There's even a thread around here somewhere where I was showing off some of the textures I'd already made.

There are no symbols yet, and I think it may be 4-5 months before I get it going again - probably end up on my Patreon page (when I start it)
    • CommentAuthorLoopysue
    • CommentTimeJun 6th 2019

Here it is - if its along the lines you wanted.

Since it would be on my Patreon page it wouldn't be an official CC3 set or come with all the usual things like templates and drawing tools. It would just be a set of fills and symbols. Development depends very much on what people want me to do next (I've decided to involve my patrons in the 'where do we go from here' discussion) as to when it gets done.

http://forum.profantasy.com/comments.php?DiscussionID=9224&page=1