MultiPoly Issues in Dungeon Designer

I’m experiencing some issues with the multipoly tool that I am hoping the community can help with. I’ve tried following the instructions on Joe Sweeney’s youtube tutorials. However when I use the multipoly tool to switch the copied walls to a floor of that same shape, the floor shows up, but with black and white bars across it. Some are inside the floor area, and others are outside the floor shape going horizontally across the screen. I tried clicking the redraw function, but it doesn’t help.

I’m making a map of 480’ by 360’ with a 5’ grid and using the fractal tool for nearly all the walls. Does using too many fractals cause issues for the multipoly tool?

Comments

• LoopysueLoopysue ProFantasy 🖼️ 39 images Cartographer
    Please can we see a screen shot?

Sometimes when you multipoly things together the fill changes to one you used earlier, or to one that just happened to be selected at the time you drew one of the polys, or one that is attached to a particular drawing tool... all kinds of reasons. I can't see the problem yet, but if the shape is right but the fill is wrong, try using the change properties tool to change it to what it should be :)