Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest!
Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    • CommentAuthorJador13
    • CommentTimeMay 19th 2019

I'm looking for steampunk-style resources for CC3+ and CD3. I'm not sure where to even begin. There are tons of resources for fantasy and science fiction, but nothing I can find that contains steampunk icons and such.

Anybody know where I could find something like this?
    • CommentAuthorLoopysue

Its difficult to know what you mean by steampunk in relation to CD3, since the rooftops would look pretty similar in a steampunk world, wouldn't they?

Please feel free to explain why they would be different. I'm not very well versed in steampunk.
    • CommentAuthorJador13

I'm thinking more of factory roofs, with smokestacks or mechanical items, gears, tanks for water and steam etc. It's true that the house roofs could be pretty much anything, but I'm looking for additional resources.
    • CommentAuthorLoopysue

Oh I see.

I have something to possibly fuel another whole project.

I remember reading somewhere else that a person had to be careful doing steampunk related stuff, though. Something about copyright and so on. I'd better go do some research before I make any plans.
    • CommentAuthorLadieStorm

you mght want to check the CSUAC, the Dundjinni Archives, and the Vintyri Collection. It's possible that some of what you need, may be in those collections.
    • CommentAuthorLoopysue

Yes, that's a good idea, though if there are steampunk things in there it must be fairly recent. I don't remember there being much in the way of steam machinery in the version that was around 3 years ago.