Tutorial for Housebuilding in CC3+

Hi all,

I started with this wonderful programm a week ago and after watching a tutorial i was able to start playing with it.
Now I want to build the inner of some houses for my PNP group. Is there any youtube video that shows the basic?
And how can I ass templates to my list? I have seen many choces in videos i do not have.

Greetz

I have found the dungeon builder and the rest. Thx, but do not know how to delete my request, sorry.

Comments

• Houses would be City Designer. You can build basic housing using the overland maps, CC3+, but it can be bothersome.

No need to delete. There will be at least one other person by to make suggestions.
  • LoopysueLoopysue ProFantasy 🖼️ 39 images Cartographer
    Do you mean floorplans?

That's what dungeon maps are all about. Just because we call them dungeon maps it doesn't mean that everything at that scale is necessarily a map of a dungeon. A huge number of 'dungeon' maps are in fact house floorplans, or small areas of wilderness - anywhere an encounter can take place. Maybe it would be more accurate to call them encounter maps, or large scale maps.

If you haven't got it yet you would be well advised to get Dungeon Designer 3 and to watch all the Joe Sweeney videos you can. Yes, he draws lots of dungeons, but the principles are the same whether you are doing dungeons or house plans. There are walls and floors and symbols of things to put in the rooms.

Here is a handy page to start from with the videos:

https://www.profantasy.com/community/user_tutorials.asp