Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest!
Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    • CommentAuthorclithgow
    • CommentTimeMay 8th 2019

So now that my Adventures in Middle Earth season has wrapped up until the Fall I'm going to start something I've never done before. Create a map purely for mapping sake; with no deadlines! Well, by October I suppose but that's barely a deadline when compared to "this weekends game!"

It seems to be logically called The Lake Monstran Basin and it is on Fisher Island in the Forlorn Archipelago. Its a 50x80 mile area, roughly 4,000 sq miles. This is the area I've previously reserved, the same place I placed a previous city map, Lake-town (my only prior atlas submission.) So far I've dowloaded the .fcw and had to buy Annual #9 to get rid of the dreaded red Xs - but honestly I'll use any rationalization to buy them.

I'll get moving this week, I'm very much looking forward to really taking my time on a map, perhaps picking a style that I find unusual rather than something that immediately attracts me. And as always, I look forward to chatting with you all some more!

Thanks,
    Curt
      2019-05-08 06_21_44-Window.jpg
    • CommentAuthorLorelei
    • CommentTimeMay 8th 2019

Looking forward to seeing your progress!