Cutting Tool Won't Cut

Okay, so I'm mapping a forgotten temple for the CG April/May Lite Mapping Challenge. This map is one I would have to do anyway, as it begins the Epic Quest line for my Goddess of Light Campaign. Since it fits with the theme for the lite mapping challenge, I decided to map it sooner rather than later.

This is a long forgotten temple nesting deep in the Caendel Mountains of Pilnderstraad. This temple was once maintained by the Monks of the Order of Morning in Glory, but the monestary, and the order have been lost to the ravages of time. Bare rumors whisper of remnants of this long forgotten Order, the traditions passed secretly from father to son, and from mother to daughter. Only they, if they still exist, remember the name of the long forgotten Goddess that was worshiped in this temple. All others know her simply as the Sleeping Goddess... that is, if they know her at all. Still, this temple remains vigilant, waiting for the Sleeping Goddess to awaken...

So I have the start of the temple, the hollow mountain behind it, and I was trying to add the stained glass windows to my alcoves for the temple. Here's the problem. My cutting tool won't cut. I've double checked to make sure my walls are on the wall sheet, I did it three times just to be sure. I didn't make this building the way it's normally done, by using the floor/wall tool together. I used the floor tool to set the floor, then copied it to the wall sheet, then changed the fill and the line size to turn the floor into walls.

I thought I had made a stupid mistake, like copying it to the wrong sheet, but I've done a change to sheet three times, just to make sure. The only thing I can think of, is that it's on the wrong layer, so I will try that next, but after that I'm at a loss. Any other suggestions?

Comments