Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest!
Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    •  
      CommentAuthorRalf
    • CommentTimeApr 18th 2019 edited

It's been far too long since we recognized the awesome talent in our community with something more than the monthly user map highlights. It is high time to revive the annual Master Mapper award!

So we are very happy to announce two new Master Master mappers: Christina Trani and Joseph Sweeney! Can we have a round of applause for these two outstanding cartographers? ProFantasy thanks you for your awesome contributions and support in the mapping community.

Master Mapper page: https://www.profantasy.com/community/masters.asp
    Announcement on Blog: http://rpgmaps.profantasy.com/two-master-mappers-joe-sweeney-2017-and-christina-trani-2018/
    •  
      CommentAuthorQuenten
    • CommentTimeApr 18th 2019

Two very well deserved choices. Congratulations to you both. And thank you for your guidance and encouragement
    •  
      CommentAuthorQuenten

I note that Joe Sweeney is referred to as joe Layton in a few places on the Master Mapper Page - perhaps it should be corrected.
    •  
      CommentAuthorRalf

Posted By: QuentenI note that Joe Sweeney is referred to as joe Layton in a few places on the Master Mapper Page - perhaps it should be corrected.

I found one mistake on the blog post, which is now corrected.
    •  
      CommentAuthorQuenten

Allow an ignorant aussie a little exaggeration
    • CommentAuthorLoopysue

Congratulations you two!

Extremely well deserved :D
    • CommentAuthorLadieStorm

congratulatios!
    •  
      CommentAuthorMonsen

Congratulations. Two very well-deserving individuals.
    • CommentAuthorJimP

Congratulations ! Hurrah !
    • CommentAuthorTonnichiwa

Congratulations for both of you! I think these are very well deserved!
    • CommentAuthorLorelei
    • CommentTimeApr 18th 2019 edited

Thank you all so much. I just adore you all and this community we have! Thanks again, to Ralf and all at ProFantasy for this honor. I'm in VERY talented company here, so you can't imagine how shocked I was. And honestly? My mapping is what it is by all the wonderful guidance i got in the beginning of my muddling around with a program i had NO idea could be this complex and yet simple at the same time. People like Dogtag (where IS he lately, btw? I sure miss him) in particular, Remy, Shessar....you all helped me SO much. Sue, Quenten, Storm, Tony, Jim, Hadrian, (who I miss as well), Charles (who is also missed) and so many others have inspired me in ways i never thought possible. So, hats off to all of this community, for without it, i would not be half as good as you think i am :)
    • CommentAuthorKenG

Congrats and well deserved.
    • CommentAuthorWyvern
    • CommentTimeApr 19th 2019

Indeed; richly deserved. The only surprise being that Joe wasn't already classed as a Master Mapper years ago for his wealth of tutorials alone!

For Lorelei, Dogtag was on the forum here nine hours ago compared to when I posted this note; I know he drops-by fairly regularly, but hasn't commented in quite some time. From my own experiences in recent years, maybe just hasn't the time or energy to do more presently.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMedio
    • CommentTimeApr 19th 2019

well deserved you both! Clap!!
    • CommentAuthorShessar
    • CommentTimeApr 20th 2019

I think ProFantasy's choices are perfect. Congratulations to both of you!
    • CommentAuthorelvwood
    • CommentTimeApr 21st 2019

And congrats from a lurker! Well deserved, indeed!