Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest!
Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    • CommentAuthorLadieStorm
    • CommentTimeApr 12th 2019

omg... Remy you are correct, and I am so sorry I forgot! I asked to do those two islands, and the south east mountain range in Malajuri.

I will get to working on those...
    •  
      CommentAuthorMonsen

Note that Quenten did a regional map of a larger area of Berenur that also included an overview of those two islands. The islands themselves are still yours to map, and since you reserved them before Quenten made his map, I'll leave it up to you if you wish to base your detail map on Quenten's regional map or not (If not, he's already agreed to edit his map to ensure it doesn't conflict with your detail map)
    • CommentAuthorLadieStorm

okay, that actually clears some things up. I saw that he had already mapped them, and I was willing to let his maps stand, but if he's okay with what I do with them, I will work on them :). I will get started on those two maps, once I finish the dungeon I'm currently working on, since that is part of Voud Califf and will also go in the Atlas.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMonsen
    • CommentTime3 days ago

The Du' Wylderune map is now in the atlas. Thanks to Storm for a great contribution.

Note that the best way to avoid having to rescale the map in the end is to make sure you create the map with the correct sizes initially. Taking some time to figure out the dimensions to use at the start can save you a lot of problems later, and it also ensures that placing the scale bar is painless. This is something I highly recommend for all maps, not just atlas maps, because if the map is in the correct scale, you can use tools like distance, length along and area to get the correct values instantly, for example when your players ask you how long the road between Doom and Despair is, you just tell CC3+ to give you the length of the road and that's it.
    • CommentAuthorLoopysue
    • CommentTime3 days ago

Great work, Storm :)

As for the scale thing - I can vouch for that. I've just changed the scale on a map myself and spent about half an hour trying to work it all out.