Annuals Question

I was just wondering if there is a way to get some of the Annuals' content from different years without paying for it all. For example, I am interested in two different maps from 2015 and 2017, but I also want a map from the current Annual subscription. Is there a way that I could pay for the current subscription, and get some of the maps previously made? I know this sounds a little crazy, but I don't think I'm willing to pay $120 for three separate annuals, and I will only use a small amount. I am currently having a discussion with Ralf about this, but his time zone is different, and he responds in his German time, which, for me, is when I am sleeping. Any clarification will help. Thanks.

Comments

• LoopysueLoopysue ProFantasy 🖼️ 39 images Cartographer
    Ralf is the ultimate authority on this, mandrawes, so it probably wouldn't be wise for me to suggest anything that might contradict his decisions.

However, I can tell you that Profantasy regularly sells things at a discount. Sometimes these discounts are contained in the monthly newsletter (you can subscribe from your account page), and sometimes they are advertised on the PF Facebook page (the company one, not the community group page), and sometimes they are part of the Black Friday sale. Many people will wait all year for the Black Friday sale. Its usually a good one :)
  • Thanks Loopysue. I got CC3+ on the Black Friday sale... too bad I didn't know as much back then. Thanks anyways. I'll wait for Ralf.
  • MonsenMonsen Administrator 🖼️ 46 images Cartographer
    This question do pop up every now and again, and the answer is no. The annuals are only sold as full-year bundles.

I am pretty sure that even if the main reason for buying any given annual might be a single issue, you'll find lots of value in the remaining issues in the annual as well, both in the sense of the additional styles/artwork, but also what you can learn from the, there are lots of useful information and tutorials in the documentation.
  • I just bought the annual bundle, because I knew I would eventually want to get quite a few of them, and have to say that I am quite blown away by the value. It's not really that evident in their descriptions how much you're getting.