Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest!
Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    • CommentAuthorSkidAce
    • CommentTime7 days ago

I am on update 3.90 according to the CC3 plus menu.

Opened a file of my own...and it gave me a pop up saying it was made in 3.91 "functionality" etc.

How can this be?

I did download the map Diabolical Lock Room or whatever its called (very nice map btw) and an example from Monsen of rotating light.

But what does that have to do with versions....and MY files that I got the error message on when I opened them?
    • CommentAuthorRelyt
    • CommentTime7 days ago

I know that Monsen is currently working with 3.91 so playing with his map probably brought up the notice, it should have popped up on his map and his only; however, it should not effect anything with your map. (Thanks for the compliment on the map)
    • CommentAuthorLoopysue
    • CommentTime7 days ago

That's very strange. I have opened several of my own maps since I looked at Monsen's Diabolical Lock, and I haven't had a notice on any of them.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMonsen
    • CommentTime6 days ago

Yea, I have this unfortunate habit of uploading files from the developer test build. I usually do all my work using that because the more I use it, the better the chance of finding bugs and notify the developer before they find their way into an update.

I've never seen the behavior you describe of this continue to follow you on your own maps though. Try to open up one of your maps (any maps but mine, really), then close down CC3+ with that map loaded, and start CC3+ again. Does the problem persist?

Posted By: LoopysueI looked at Monsen's Diabolical Lock
    Don't blame me for that one :)
    • CommentAuthorLoopysue
    • CommentTime6 days ago

LOL! Sorry :P

I meant *REYLT'S* Diabolical Lock... and your Interractive Map example :)
    • CommentAuthorSkidAce
    • CommentTime5 days ago

It stopped happening after opening more of my own. It just did it on the first one. I will see if I can recreate.
    • CommentAuthorSkidAce
    • CommentTime5 days ago

Happens on first file I open after the other two....
      Untitled picture.png
    •  
      CommentAuthorMonsen
    • CommentTime5 days ago

I am just guessing here, but perhaps that file is so old that it doesn't set the file version (file versions are a fairly recent addition), so CC3+ just "remembers" the one from the previous map. (Of course, if that is the case, that isn't intended behaviour)