February mapping challenge - Monastery

Second attempt - reading sometimes helps a lot...
In the first attempt I tried to attach a full map file of 85 MB, and that obviously did not work.
This is a resized version which I hope will work.
Quenten Walker asked me whether I'd like to participate and submit a layer in this contest. Here ist the Monastery of the Mad Monks, who play too much with elemental fire. And again, I did not read enough - the steps in the creation of the map are lost, I fear.
I did not use any self-defined textures to make fill styles as I usually do, but used only stuff ProFantasy supplied so it can be taken for the community atlas if desired.

Linda

Comments

• Thanks for taking up the invite, Linda. And don't stop at submitting maps to the community Atlas - hint, hint. Your maps are always so terrific.
    And this one is no exception
  • LoopysueLoopysue ProFantasy 🖼️ 39 images Cartographer
    A dark and alarming place!

Nicely done :)
  • MonsenMonsen Administrator 🖼️ 46 images Cartographer
    Nice map. Looks great.

Thanks for providing it for the atlas too. Just remember to send me the .fcw file for it, and I'll process and upload it along with the rest of the dungeon submissions at the end of february.
    I don't think most atlas users will have that fancy font you used for the title though, If you haven't done so earlier, I recommend using Explode Text on it to turn it proper CC3+ entities. Won't be able to edit the text after doing that, but it will let everyone see it as you do instead of showing a plain replacement font.
    Posted By: wurzelIn the first attempt I tried to attach a full map file of 85 MB, and that obviously did not work.
    The forum only allows for images up to 2MB in size to be attached. 85 MB would be very unfriendly to anyone else visiting the thread :)
    If you want to provide a high-resolution version, I recommend uploading it to a cloud service, such as OneDrive, DropBox or Google Drive, and just put a link to it from here.