Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest!
Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    • CommentAuthorKesam
    • CommentTimeJan 27th 2019

My first experience in cartography. It was created in СС3+ for one online game, there are a lot of kingdoms (and cities, villages), but there are almost no maps.
    What do you think is normal? What would you fix?
      Simple-kingdom_sm.jpg
    • CommentAuthorLoopysue
    • CommentTimeJan 27th 2019

This is your first map drawn in CC3?

Wow - that's really good.

I've looked for a few minutes now, and all I would fix is to take the river line at the north and east edges of the map just a tiny bit further so that they don't appear to end just before the edge of the map.

But that is a really small detail :)
    • CommentAuthorKesam
    • CommentTimeJan 27th 2019 edited

Thanks, this is really my first map )) CC3+ is a fantastic program!

Oh, now i see it too, these not ended lines on north and east rivers, thanks for your eagle eye )
    • CommentAuthorkathorus
    • CommentTimeJan 28th 2019

This is a great first map. Something that caught my eye is that some of the tree symbols are in front of others in odd places. I've attached a small pic to show what I mean, there are other places as well.

Fortunately, there is a 'Sort Symbols in Map' function that should straighten that out. (Symbols -> Sort Symbols In Map)
      trees in front.jpg
    • CommentAuthorBarliman
    • CommentTimeJan 30th 2019

I have nothing to suggest to what the others have added. I just to say this is a neat map, not just a great first map.
    • CommentAuthorKesam
    • CommentTimeFeb 8th 2019 edited

Thanks for your opinion! I did't know about sorting function, it's good usable tool, i'll be using it!