Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest!
Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    •  
      CommentAuthorQuenten
    • CommentTimeJan 26th 2019

This is the beginning of the regional Map of Fionnuala, an Irish Celtic kingdom on western Peredur. It is also the site of my developing map of Dun Fingolfen, the capital city.
      Fionnuala.PNG
    •  
      CommentAuthorQuenten
    • CommentTimeJan 30th 2019

This is my final rendition, unless any of you sharp-eyed ones spot something. I will get the notes done over the next day, and submit to Monsen on Friday. This will then enable me to place te current city I am doing, Dun Fingolfen, better.
      Fionnuala2.PNG
    • CommentAuthorkevbeck43
    • CommentTimeJan 30th 2019 edited

I really like this map. I love the Irish theme! Your text is a bit hard to read. Especially the yellow text. Other than that I can't see anything that I would say needed to be fixed.

For the text you might want to put a black glow around it to help it stick out more.
    • CommentAuthorLorelei
    • CommentTimeJan 31st 2019

Nice map Q! And so begins Quenten's Renaissance Part II (his last explosion of fantastic maps followed his last awesome travel adventure) :) Looking forward to all that's to come!
    •  
      CommentAuthorQuenten
    • CommentTimeFeb 2nd 2019

The final rendition of Fionnuala. I couldn't resist the poems. I will leave this a day for further comments before handing in to Monsen. I have fixed the yellow text, I think - thanks for the feedback, kevbeck
      Fionnuala.PNG
    • CommentAuthorLoopysue

Its still a great map, but I think the poems would be easier to read if they had a simple glow rather than a drop shadow?
    •  
      CommentAuthorQuenten

Good point. I will try it out.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMonsen
    • CommentTimeFeb 6th 2019

Quenten's great map of Fionnuala can now be found in the atlas.