February Mapping Challenge - WIP Dungeon of The Cult of Vecna

Great idea, Remy! This is a great way to get some dungeons in the Atlas!

We've seen a slow down of contributions from new or unfamiliar members these last several months....shame, especially since there's so many new guys on the Facebook forum. Most seem to just post maps and/or take copies of maps that are posted, and ask for advice. Can't seem to generate the Community Atlas sharing vibe there - which is a darn shame, cause there's some great maps being posted there. Oh well...too bad. Lucky for them, there are those of us that still contribute multiple maps a year, and some even a month :) - giving ourselves and all the members of the community free access to our .fcw files. Aaaanyway......

Here's the beginning's of my dungeon that houses The Cult of Vecna. What horrors lie in wait for those unfortunate enough to find themselves on this level of The Temple of the Unholy.....

Of course, it will likely be in a finished version with my recognizable style with Bogie, Dundjinni and CSUAC2 fills and symbols. This one will also have Munson's Mines - as i needed the eyeball :)

Comments