Map causes crash to desktop

Hi all! I've been away from the forum for a while. I've been acting as the general contractor for major renovations on a house that I inherited and have been too tired to do much mapping. I was planning to finish a few maps for the atlas over the holidays but my laptop died three days before christmas. So here I am, trying to recover as much of my digital life as I can.

I've reloaded all of the ProFantasy software. Everything seems to be working fine except for one map. It is the Vertshusen city map that Quenten did for the atlas. It opened fine on my old system but now crashes to desktop after trying to load. I've re-downloaded it, reran the current update, and restarted my pc. Still no luck.

This leaves me with two questions...

- Does it open for you?

- I may have overwritten something when extracting the Vintyri files. I don't install them, I just copy the bitmaps and symbols over but am not sure if I accidentally extracted something I didn't mean to.
So-If I do a repair install of CC3 do I have to reinstall all of the addons too or just rerun the update?

Thanks for any input of thoughts you might have.

Comments