Request for Project Help (Creating Continental Maps from World Map)

Hello, everyone.

I have tried following the instructions in the Tome of Ultimate Mapping (pages 56 - 60) to try to create continental scale maps for each of my five continents I have, for my current world map I am working on. But the program runs into a technical problem, when I try executing Step 9 (program does not understand command).

I have five continents in my world map, and I'd like to create a continental scale map for each one, having a separate map file saved for each of five continents.

Is anyone with the skill and ability, willing to create these continental maps for me, and then send them to me? I can share my map with whoever is willing to help. Thank you, so very much.

Comments

• MonsenMonsen Administrator 🖼️ 46 images Cartographer
    I can't do it for you, at least not now, but if you get an error when you click the endpoint button in step 9, it means you are doing something wrong in step 8. The endpoint command only works in the middle of another command, so clicking that button in step 9 assumes that CC3+ are still at the step asking for the clipboard origin from step 8. You can always click manually in the bottom right corner of the map area instead when prompted, and skip step 9, that is just to get the precision perfect.