Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest!
Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    • CommentAuthorFarsightX3
    • CommentTimeDec 25th 2018

I have been working on the northern portion of the map I recently posted. All of a sudden my sheet effects won't work. They're active. Not rendering at all. Any ideas?
    • CommentAuthorLoopysue

That sometimes happens to me. In my case its the load on the processor. Instead of crashing straight away because the map has got a bit large, the effects seem to turn themselves off even though the box is still checked. It usually rights itself if you just uncheck and re-check the box.

Thanks Sue. For some reason it's not working for any 13th Age Terrain Texture Fills either :(
    • CommentAuthorLoopysue
    • CommentTimeDec 25th 2018 edited

Ummm… I only recently collected the whole set of PF software, and I haven't had a go with 13th Age yet.

Have you checked that all the effects are individually checked as they are listed on the sheets, and that all the fills are on the right sheet?
    Or you may have the effects set to Percentage of View, or Percentage of Drawing Extents Width, and may have changed the defined area of your export?

If the effects are too small in any way it will look as if they are not working.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMonsen
    • CommentTimeDec 26th 2018

Have you hidden the MERGE layer? Effects depend on that one to work properly.

No sir, Merge layer is not hiden.
    • CommentAuthorLoopysue

What happens if you add a zero to one of the effects? Pick a blur or an Edge Fade Inner and edit it to a massive number. Does that make any difference whatsoever?
    • CommentAuthorsuntzu

Perhaps you could post the file then we could check if it was file or your computer that has the problem