Blank fills on Cosmographer deck plans

Using "Pick a pre-defined template," "Cosmographer Deckplan Bitmap 250 x 200," when I right-click on the Draw Hull tool, I get a lot of blank entries. If I use one, it works, but they all seem to use the same plain gray fill color. If I "Decide Settings Myself" I get images for all but one show images, but about half of them look (and draw) the same as "Hull, Battered."

I've reinstalled Cosmographer and update 19 (both as administrator), with no chance.

Is this something anyone else has run into, or should I contact tech support?

Comments

• RalfRalf Administrator, ProFantasy 🖼️ 18 images Mapmaker
    The "Brown" hull versions were created for an Annual issue IIRC, and were added to the wizard template (which is used with "decide settings myself" they were not added to the fixed-size template and therefore the drawing tools show blanks.

You can fix this quickly by importing a map created from the wizard template into the map based on the fixed template, and immediately undoing the import. That will leave the additional bitmap fills in the map. I'll also fix this in the Cosmographer setup here.
  • <blockquote><cite>Posted By: Ralf</cite>The "Brown" hull versions were created for an Annual issue IIRC, and were added to the wizard template (which is used with "decide settings myself" they were not added to the fixed-size template and therefore the drawing tools show blanks.

You can fix this quickly by importing a map created from the wizard template into the map based on the fixed template, and immediately undoing the import. That will leave the additional bitmap fills in the map. I'll also fix this in the Cosmographer setup here.</blockquote>

I'm having this same issue. I realize this probably makes perfect sense to you, but for us neophytes, could you explain in a bit more detail please? Thanks!