Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest!
Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    • CommentAuthorWESeib
    • CommentTimeNov 25th 2018 edited

Missing in SS4 Dungeons of Schley:
    Floor, Wood Maple H FC, Straight
    Floor, Wood Maple V FC, Straight
    Floor, Wood Oak H FC, Straight
    Floor, Wood Oak V FC, Straight
    Floor, Wood Pine H FC, Straight
    Floor, Wood Pine V FC, Straight
    Floor, Wood Walnut H FC, Straight
    Floor, Wood Wlanut H FC, Straight (Note: Spelling Error in "Walnut". Also note that one of them should probably be "V" (Vertical))

Missing in SS4 Dungeons of Schley Inks:
    Floor, Cobbles

How are the "FC" ones different then the non-FC ones?
    Should they be here?
    •  
      CommentAuthorMonsen
    • CommentTimeNov 25th 2018

The FC ones belong to the Forlorn Cottage add-on for SS4. They're only included by default if you make a new map in that style. If you want them in a regular SS4 template, you can just import them via Tools -> Import bitmap fill styles.
    • CommentAuthorWESeib

Okay, thank you. Any idea about the cobblestone floor in Dungeons of Schley inks?
    •  
      CommentAuthorMonsen

Tool seems to be set up with the wrong fill style. You can edit it and change the fill style it uses to Cobbles_SS4I. I am pretty sure that is the intended fill for this, as the missing fill it points to right now follows the naming convention of the "regular" colored version, not the inks version.
    • CommentAuthorWESeib

<blockquote><cite>Posted By: Monsen</cite>You can edit it and change the fill style it uses to Cobbles_SS4I.</blockquote>

You vastly overstate my abilities.
    That sounds like a great learning assignment. I'll try and figure out how to do that.

Thanks!
    •  
      CommentAuthorMonsen

Check out this article
    • CommentAuthorWESeib

Holy shit I got it. Thanks!

Select Drawing Tool -> Advanced -> Floor Cobbles -> Properties.
    Under "Use Fill Style" Changed to "Cobbles_SS4I"

Furthermore, that changed it globally. I created a new map in that style and the change was persistent!

At some point I am going to stop going through all of these symbols trying to see what they look like, and I am actually going to create a map. ;)
    •  
      CommentAuthorMonsen

Yea, drawing tools are not map specific, they are program-wide and stored as individual files in the CC3+ data directory (*.dto files).
    (Although fillreferences are map specific, so even if drawing tools are global, they will only work if the fill they reference exists in the current map)