CSUAC/DA Furnishings -> General

Missing some resources (red X's) in the CSUAC / DA Furnishings -> General folder.

Anyone know how / what that I screwed up installing?
I have gone through all of the folders in CSUAC / DA Furnishings, and nothing else seems to be missing except for the "General" folder.

How do I go about correcting this?

Comments

• You need to add the Vintyri and dundjinni Archives - stick thread at top. I had the same confusion a few years ago, and i suspect other have to.
  • More Information.

These are apparently in Dundjinni collection in the BL_7 Furniture collection.
    There was a patch that I applied after installing Vol 1, Vol 2, and Vol 3.
    I unzipped that file to the correct location and it should have overwritten / added any of the existing files there.

My directory is D:\ProgramData\Profantasy\CC3Plus\

I did a search for: Cards-1_bg (one of my missing files)

The location for that file, through file explorer is:
    Cards-1_bg_LO is in D:\ProgramData\Profantasy\CC3Plus\Symbols\Dundjinni Archives\BL7_Furniture\General
    Cards-1_bg_LV is in D:\ProgramData\Profantasy\CC3Plus\Symbols\Dundjinni Archives\BL7_Furniture\General
    Cards-1_bg_HI is in D:\ProgramData\Profantasy\CC3Plus\Symbols\Dundjinni Archives\BL7_Furniture\General

So, it looks like they are there, they are just not registered as present through CC3+

Any ideas on how I can have them show up?
  • Vintyri and Dundjinni archives have been installed on my system.

Additionally, after installing Vol 1, all of Vol 2, and Vol 3 of the Dundjinni files, I also unzipped the patch, which is the BL_7 furniture collection to the correct location.
    The patch is the same one listed on this site: https://www.vintyri.org/vintyri/djindex.htm
  • WESeibWESeib Newcomer
    edited November 2018
    This is making less and less sense.

I am in the directory ( D:\ProgramData\Profantasy\CC3Plus\Symbols\Dundjinni Archives\BL7_Furniture\General ) through file explorer.
    Teapot_MQ is there (HI, LO, and VL) It is listed in CC3+ with no problem.
    Cards-1_bg is there (HI, LO, and VL), however, it is not listed in CC3+
    It is appearing as a Red X although it is present in that directory.
  • MonsenMonsen Administrator 🖼️ 46 images Cartographer
    There seems to be a bug with that particular symbol catalog, it is set up with the wrong paths to those symbols, it is looking for them in the CSUAC_2 folder while they are really in the Dundjinni Archives one. The symbol catalog will need to be rebuilt. Mine looks like that too, so there is nothing wrong with your installation in particular.
  • Okay, fantastic, thank you Monsen. I deeply appreciate your help, both here, and with my problem with the Tome of Ultimate Mapping issue I had earlier regarding placing Grid Squared only in the map.
    I wonder if copying them in to the CSUAC_2 folder will cause them to appear.

Something I intend on trying!
    edited November 2018
    That will work, but I don't recommend it, as that will make your maps incompatible with other users this add-on, as even if the symbols will show perfectly fine up on your computer, if you send the map file to someone else (or use it on another/new computer of yours), they will turn up as red x'es. That's kind of the bad way to fix this issue.
  • YOU ARE THE MAN!

Tested with Bambi_Dangler.

I moved it from the dunjinni archive to the csuac2 folder. It's now appearing.
    Simple solution, I'll just move them.

Thank you for the help!
  • Oh, well, okay then. I'll report the issue to them and hopefully they will rebuild the catalog.
    Here, try the attached version. Simply copy it to @Symbols\CSUAC_2\BL7_Furniture, overwriting the one there already.
  • Worked beautifully, thank you for the quick resolution!