bah...river problem again

Well my rivers tool doesn't show up to the left. But I do have it under the overland menu. However, when I select a different scale river (small,default,large) they are all the same size which is very large. Any idea how to fix this?

Comments

• MonsenMonsen Administrator 🖼️ 46 images Cartographer
    Installing Patch 7 again should fix the missing river icon.
    As for the width of the rivers, you can adjust this manually by editing the drawing tools. Just hit the "Advanced >>" button in the drawing tool window, make sure the river tool is selected in the list, then hit "Properties". In this dialog, you can change the line width of the tool.
  • edited April 2009
    I am having the same problem. Where my 'Default River' button used to be, there is now a second 'Default Terrain' button which only responds to right-clicking and gives an error when left-clicking. It's not debilitating, as the option is still accessible through the 'Overland' menu, but it is extremely annoying, and I can't find any way to change the button's function, nor can I find any help in the user guide.

Re-installing patch 7 does not correct the issue.
  • edited April 2009
    Found this under another thread and it fixed my problem.
    Posted By: RalfI think I've found the problem that has been causting this bug lately. Re-run Patch 7 (no need to re-download) and it should get fixed. Or alternatively, simply unzip the attached file over your CC3 folder.