Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest!
Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    • CommentAuthorLorelei
    • CommentTimeNov 18th 2018 edited

Well, my D&D bi-weekly campaign has gone on it's annual Holiday Hiatus, and I've finished up my latest map commission, so as promised, here's the beginnings of a regional map in the realm of Tiantang, on Charles Robinson's continent Kumarikandam
      kumarikandam regional .PNG
      Xinxing Region Map.PNG
    •  
      CommentAuthorSamMcCart
    • CommentTimeNov 18th 2018

Very Nice. Great Job.
    • CommentAuthorLorelei

Thank youy, Sam McCart.

Here's the latest, and nearly finished version. I've had a lazy, boring Sunday for a change and got to spend it mapping while chili is cooking in the crockpot a room away. #AutumnRocks
      Xinxing Region Map2.PNG
    • CommentAuthorLoopysue

Another lovely Lorelei map :)
    Maps look so great when other people do them.
    • CommentAuthorLoopysue
    • CommentTimeNov 20th 2018

Lorelei is a mapping genius. She makes everyone feel a bit like that, Autumn ;)
    • CommentAuthorLorelei

Aww, thanks, Sue, you flatter me - coming from you that's quite a compliment.

Posted By: Autumn GettyMaps look so great when other people do them.

Autumn Getty, thank you. But in all fairness, i've been working with the program several years and have developed my own style of sorts. And have practiced on more maps than i can count! Just search through some of my posts here...you'll certainly see the progress, as well as the volume :) Keep working with CC3+ - make as many maps as you can, experiment like crazy, read up on other's techniques....you'll be making better maps in no time :)
    • CommentAuthorLorelei

I've sent in the final version to Remy. For anyone interested, the font will show as the basic CC3+ font as i used a font i had downloaded some time ago. I searched and found where i got it. It is called SevenSwordsmen and can be found to download for free at dafont.com
    • CommentAuthorLoopysue

Its a nice font.

Thanks, Lorelei :)