Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest!
Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSamMcCart
    • CommentTimeNov 2nd 2018 edited

Having a little problem after installing the latest Annual - Nov. 2018 CA143 Asian Town.

Picture #1. The "This is install" popup. Notice it says "Open Video Page Now."

Picture #2. What comes up when I open CC+ (The screen for the Overland Video).

Picture #3. Okay, Then I Open a New City. Notice no entry for "Asian Town" or CA143 Annual, etc.

Have installed/removed this Annual twice with update 18 and then again twice with update 19.

Also the PDF for Asian Towns does come up. So it seems it install but just not showing up (?).

Can someone tell me what I'm doing wrong. I have the Previous 11 Annuals Packages and never had a problem installing any of them.

Profantasy Software Installed:
    CC+ (with update 19)
    All Addons
    All Annuals
    ◦Vintyri Cartographic Collection
    ◦CSUAC 2.0
    ◦Bogie's Mapping Objects
    ◦Dundjinni Archives
      asiantown_01.png
      asiantown_03.png
      asiantown_02.png
    •  
      CommentAuthorQuenten
    • CommentTimeNov 2nd 2018

Same p[roblem here - the symbols etc are there, just not the template on the list as per above.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSamMcCart

Nice to know I'm not the only one. Tell a less wise person where are the symbols located ? I look in the symbol folder but found nothing and the same with the annual folder.

Sorry found them, Right where they should be.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMonsen

Try to re-download it, I suspect this might have been fixed. I just downloaded my copy now, and it said 'open pdf tutorial' (or somesuch) at the end instead of 'video page', and it does have the annual asian town city template. (It still sets the "video tutorial" map as the start-up map in CC3+, but that isn't really a problem since this will be replaced with the next map you work on anyway)
    • CommentAuthorJimP

Watching the install, I see CA141 Japanese Templates instead of CA143.

Symbols are labeled as CA143.

Oh, continuation of CA141.
    •  
      CommentAuthorRalf
    • CommentTimeNov 3rd 2018

Yes, there was an error in the first installer, which is fixed now. If you experience the problem, just re-download and reinstall.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSamMcCart
    • CommentTimeNov 3rd 2018

Thanks again for your help Monsen.