Map Resize Not Working

Installed the latest update and really working forward to the Map Resize Option, a feature I have long wanted. As with some user I start a Map and somewhere along the way I wish I add a little extra Height or Width to add a new area.

I reinstalled the update 3 times, restarted my Computer numerous times.

As you can see from the pictures the Map resized but leave a huge white area between the original map and the extra enlargement. The white area doesn't accept objects or terrain.

I'm I missing something here? Any Help would be very welcomed.

Profantasy software installed:
All Addons and All Annuals.

Comments

• MonsenMonsen Administrator 🖼️ 46 images Cartographer
    The white area is the screen. It is intended to hide entities that extend beyond the map border. The fact that it wasn't resized along with the border means that it wasn't on the expected sheet/layer. (The map resize features expects certain entities to be on certain sheets/layers, that is the only way it can know what to resize and what to leave alone.).
    In your case, the easiest thing is to simply erase the white screen, you can very easily draw a new one later if you need it. It can be erased with the regular erase command.
  • edited November 2018
    Gzee, Thank you Monsen for the Help and the super quick reply. As Soon as you said the white area is the screen that hides entities beyond the map (which I love), I wish I would have thought about for awhile I would of (maybe) figured that out myself.

Even thou I have had most of my PF software addons, etc. for a while now. I don't get to use it as much as I like to, but since turning 65 I am finding more time and enjoy the hours I spend on it daily.

Did what you suggested and it worked like a charm.

Thanks again.
  • MonsenMonsen Administrator 🖼️ 46 images Cartographer
    You're welcome.

Good that you are finding more mapping time. Don't hesitate to come to the forums and show off your creations.