CC3 Default Terrains messed up

I'm seeing the default land bitmap (textured green) for all the various default terrain types in the Overland Mike Schley style, as well as in the Annual Herwin Wielink. Might I have messed these up somehow? How do I restore them?

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• MonsenMonsen Administrator 🖼️ 46 images Cartographer
    This happens when you try to use drawing tools not designed for the current style/template you are using. Drawing tools are dependant on fill styles being defined in the map, and if these fill styles are not defined, the drawing tools won't look right. If you want to use these "foreign" drawing tools, you must first import the fill styles into the map. There are several ways to do this, but the easiest is just to use Draw -> Insert File and use it to insert a file containing the correct styles, for example a map in the Mike Schley style if you want to use those tools and so on. Once you have picked the map and have it ready at the cursor to place, you can just hit Esc, just by preparing it for insert, CC3+ will already have imported the fill styles from it.
  • Monsen, that worked like a charm, thank you very much!