Adding Sea Contour to a map imported from FT

I have another noobie CC3+ question. I recently imported a FT map, edited the land found in the Contours (Land) sheet. I attempted to add the coast outline from the Sea menu, like in the tutorial, but it just pasts that on top of the land (unlike the tutorial). Related question - I edited the Land in the Contours (Land) sheet, but I see that there is still an outline in the Land sheet. Do I need that outline? Can it be removed/regenerated? The coastline of the entity in the Contours (Land) sheet no longer match the outline entity in the Land sheet.

Thanks in advance!!

Comments

• MonsenMonsen Administrator 🖼️ 46 images Cartographer
    For the contours, check the sheet setup, and use the List command form the Info menu to make sure everything is on the correct sheet. There is a high probability that the map didn't already contain the correct sheet for the sea contours, so when you added those, a new sheet was automatically created last in the drawing order. It is probably just a case of moving this up so it appear before the land sheet.

For the outline, you can delete it, and to add another, you can use Outline in Black image to add a new outline to your coastline.
  • Thanks, that worked like a charm. FT full export option seems to make some non-standard sheet names, but easily fixed once I realized I could move entities between sheets.