Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest!
Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    So, I too am working on curved stairs and found a great guide for doing it [url=https://jdr68.jimdo.com/tutoriels-tutorials/cartographie-mapping/chapelle-chapel/]here[/url]. However, I don't know how to find and then edit a bitmap fill style (see the attached image). Does anyone know how to go about this?

So, for example, if I'm working with dungeons of schley, how would I go about finding, and then flipping, an existing bitmap fill style?
      Text Example.png
    •  
      CommentAuthorMonsen
    • CommentTimeAug 26th 2018

Existing bitmap fills are found in the Bitmaps\Tiles folder in your CC3+ data directoy, the Dungons of Schley ones would be located in @Bitmaps\Tiles\Dungeon\Mike Schley

Step 2 is done in an image editor. All image editors should have a rotate command somewhere, but it difficult to give specifics without knowing what image editor you use, but given that rotate is a common command, you shouldn't have to look too hard for it.
    • CommentAuthorRains

Thanks Monsen - Once I've found and flipped it, do I just stick the new file into the directory I copied the original one from? Or are there additional steps before I can actually select it?
    •  
      CommentAuthorMonsen

New bitmaps need to be imported into the template through Tools -> Import bitmap fill styles