Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest!
Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    Seems all I do lately is my Hex Geomorphs. Printed on glossy A4 Magnetic Sheets with Epson EcoTank 7750. These will be used as a mini map during play and the larger Battle Tiles only being brought out when miniatures are required. Originally made in CC2, then CC3, now CC3+. I shrank them down in Photoshop by 30% so they are two inch horizontally (flat to flat). The small door, pit, and stair symbols fit right on top of the tiles so I can customise and update the maps as needed. I will make an outdoor tile one at some point, just need to figure out what scale would be best.

Nm2DGp.jpg

U6Tv2W.jpg

0RSJDw.jpg

C3MDLH.jpg

9eVyeH.jpg

FrcrY4.jpg
    • CommentAuthorLoopysue
    • CommentTimeAug 18th 2018

What a great idea :)

I suppose the outdoor size would depend on the size of the 'minis' being used... only they would probably be a lot larger than your average mini? (Just guessing)
    Depending on what you mean by "Outdoor". These are miniature versions of my larger 7" battle tiles which are used for miniatures. check the link below to see them. I have outdoor battle tiles and could make the same scale to go with the dungeon ones. These smaller outdoor maps would be great for search and rescue missions. I do have in mind to make 2 inch hex tiles that would represent 25 -100 miles. I've not decided on the scale yet.

Click Here for the PDF of the Battle Tiles
    • CommentAuthorLoopysue

Wow! That's a lot of hexagons :)

And I was heading off down the wrong route when you said 'outdoor' in your first comment.

I envisaged a set for laying out on the patio - maybe using 2ft high 'minis'. LOL!

I didn't realise you meant overland maps! LOL!
    • CommentAuthorJimP

Bravo ! Hurrah !
    • CommentAuthorBarliman
    • CommentTimeAug 20th 2018

Great work!
    •  
      CommentAuthorRalf
    • CommentTimeAug 21st 2018

Wonderful stuff!
    Printed out six more pages. I just received another 10 sheets of magnetic A4 Gloss in the post yesterday.

QWiTAy.jpg

H0e1Zq.jpg

ubFBVx.jpg