HELP! Shaded polygons not working on this map

I have nearly finished Thredeov, and lo and behold, Shaded Polygons won't work (need it for the docks). Nor will it work on any polygon I draw. Yet it works in other maps. The trouble is, if I try to get around this problem by starting a new map, which I did - in metric - and first import the original file to get all the fills and sheets in, then delete (undo) that action, keeping said sheets and fills - as expected; and then import the file for real - all the bitmaps are completely cockeyed - and i began to change them, and now i am a poor broken man, on the Abyss of cartographic despair, throwing myself into the hottest volcano on Nibirum. The work is just too much for a retired (tired) old geezer like me. And to add insult to final mortal injury, the map - supposed to be Cities Bitmap A (metric - is in feet! (and I tried it again and the same thing happened) I feel like a veritable Sisyphos in the depths of deepest tartarus, rolling that infernal map (oops, I mean stone) up that hill.
I attach the FCW of the criminal file, to be arraigned and rehabilitated by an expert. Also the FCW of the file which does do the Shaded polygons OK, just not the bitmaps and metric stuff.
Do you think I have been a tad dramatic?

Comments