My D&D game starts soon and I need help with mapping!

So I just got CC3 and I'm going through the Video Tutorials. Being new and also just the lack of skill for this tap of thing I am having the hardest time. Here is my problem my D&D game starts Wednesday and I don't have a good map! I had a friend who lives in FL do a outline map for me using some free mapping tool online but it sucks! The only thing good about it is that it is the shape that I want for the continent and has all my kingdom's on it. This is my first game I have ran in 3 years and with a new group so I want everything as close to perfect as I can get for them. So here is where I need help if there is someone out there in "I can make good map or at lest better then you can do land" and is willing to draw me a map in CC3 that I can then put the city's and the text (if I can even manege that) I would be forever your fan and sing your name from the roof tops. Like I said I have some reference drawings but like the skill to put it in to CC3. Let me know if you will help me and ill send you the images.

thanks so much for the time

Chuck

Comments